segunda-feira, 7 de setembro de 2009

Just thinking..

I think I'll never learn. My destiny should be pass by this everytime! Every single time! Maybe, someday I will stop to fall in love, or just stop to trust in every person that I meet. My mom wouldn't be proud of me.. But it's ok! Now, I just think that I could have had more time to say all the things, and more time to think before each step that I gave with you. Maybe I jumped some.. And now it's this.. Me.. So far from you! I just wanted that you stayed here a littel more, to me, for me! I want to drop everything and run.. Just run far from here and try to forget every smile that you gave me! Each kiss, and each word!
But how i can't, I need to find some exit for all of this! How can you do this? Just desappear.. And I'm here, for you.. When you come back!

Nenhum comentário: